Ocean Swim - Mackay Surf Club
October 25 (Sunday) at 7:30 am
6 spots left
Mackay Harbour - Surf Club
Open water ocean swim that is 'un-coached' to bring the triathlon community and others together. Participants must be able to swim 100m.
Option to run earlier to finish at the car park by 7.56am ready to swim at 8.00am. Coaches will attempt to do a longer run earlier and swing by the car park at 6.52am to run out for 30mins and back. Alternatively participants can run out at their own times and return by 7.56am (or sooner).
We will have Coaches available to provide open water swimming skills and work with participants to swim in the open water. If the conditions are rough, we will practice entry and exit skills and also attempt to swim. Great preparation for your triathlon career!
Every athlete is responsible for:
- Personal hygiene (hand sanitiser) and physical distancing
- Booking via PunchPass (no cash handling)
- This is a FREE* see note below
- Participants are responsible for their own items - water bottle, keys, towel, etc.
- Participants to download the COVID-19 App
*Recommended Triathlon Australia Insurances or equivalent
Please fill out the form to register: