JUNIOR Running Session
November 24 (Tuesday) at 4:30 pm
8 spots left
Touch Football Fields - Norris Road
We are encouraging juniors aged from 7-14 to join us for our run-specific sessions. We cater for all abilities and support an all inclusive training session. We focus on drills, technique to support and develop endurance, strength and speed. Kids will be divided into group based on ability and/or age.
Every athlete is responsible for:
- Personal hygiene (hand sanitiser)
- Booking via PunchPass (no cash handling)
- Participants are responsible for their own items - water bottle, towel, etc.
- Participants to download the COVID-19 App (if they have a phone).
- Recommended that parents drop and go (we are only allowed 20 people on the premises including the car park or our numbers for COVID will be compromised).
- 10 Session passes are available - please email [email protected] to arrange a discounted 10 session pass for your junior athletes.
Ratio during COVID-19 is 18 participants/Coach (we have 18 kids / 2 coaches) with distancing protocols.
Sorry - that class has already taken place!