FUNctional Fitness - SHED
November 25 (Wednesday) at 5:30 pm
4 spots left
The SHED - 116 Malcomson St
FUNctional Fitness is a combination of pilates, yoga and physio strengthening exercises that target the triathletes smaller muscle groups. Neglected, these muscles will soon break down and lead to injury. This session is great for runners, triathletes and for general health and well-being. All you need is a towel, comfortable clothing as there floor work and stretching. No shoes.
Every athlete is responsible for:
- Personal hygiene (hand sanitiser)
- Booking via PunchPass (no cash handling)
- Prepay for a single session or buy our 10 PASS Casual Session at a discount rate of $130.00
- Participants are responsible for their own items - water bottle, keys, towel, etc.
- Participants to download the COVID-19 App
This session is included with the following Tri-ActiV8 memberships:
Sorry - that class has already taken place!